That alright



9 Crimes (Demo) by Damien Rice on Grooveshark

Hello guys, it has been a little bit quite over here and I missed blogging so much. So I’m back here as I always do. Most of you don’t know a lot about my personal life or my job because I don’t post about it very often. Well, I’m fortunate enough to have a day job that I love, I’m a personal trainer. As you may know I love to exercise and my job give me the chance to motivate and help others to exercise correctly. In the other hand I’m an industrial designer and I consider myself a creative person.
One of my hobbies is drawing and designing and I am working on finding at least one hour a day to create anything, it’s not easy but I’m trying hard. My husband took these photos while I was doing some sketching and I felt to share them with you. I’m wearing a pair of glasses from firmoo, if you don’t know the brand yet, you should because the first pair you buy it’s free. They sent me this pair and I really liked the quality and design, check out firmoo’s web page here