Friday playlist


New haircut
First Xmas gift
I love my dog
Delicious and healthy recipe here

It’s Friday! I hope you all had a great week and enjoy the weekend to come; meanwhile I share with you some of my instagrams and a Friday playlist, I believe that music can totally change our mood or the way we perceive everything. J Happy weekend!

friday by Ana Cecy Gallo on Grooveshark

Ya es viernes! Espero hayan tenido una semana estupenda y disfruten aún más su fin de semana, mientras tanto comparto con ustedes mis últimas fotos en instagram y un poco de música, creo que la música puede cambiar nuestro ánimo o también nuestra forma de ver las cosas. ¡Feliz fin! 


2 comments:

  1. omg those owl sox are ADORABLE!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajaja qué bueno que sea tu primer regalo prima!! :D
    Te mega adoro!!

    ReplyDelete